MATTHEW JAFFE COVER ART FOR MY NEXT BOOK.


I am floating on a dark cloud of aesthetic ecstasy -- Larry Roberts just sent me the above cover artwork for my next book, Some Unknown Gulf of Night.  The artist is Matthew Jaffe, who did ye cover art for Laird Barron's stunning second collection, Occultation.  I shall probably be reading that segment from my new book tonight on my MrWilum channel at YouTube.  I have been thinking of this new book as my charmed book, it came to me out of the blue, mysteriously and magically, & I wrote it in a state of aesthetic frenzy in a period of six weeks.  I thought that Larry would be publishing it only as a paper chapbook, but he amazed me by planning to bring it out first as a limited edition hardcover!  Arcane Wisdom Press will publish the hardcover either late Spring or early Summer, and then they will bring ye book out as pb.  Great Yuggoth, whut an amazing cover illustration!  I'm a lucky guy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts