Filmed at Cyclops Cafe


I love that this was put on YouTube.  I have it on video.  It was such a fun interview, and it brings back lots of memories, especially of the old Fun Forest amusement rides at the Seattle Center.  The Fun Forest was closed and all of the rides are now gone, so this is especially nice, to see their memory captured here.  I worked as a ride operator for a year or two, and I loved operating that kiddie roller coaster.  And the water boat ride was my all-time favorite to ride on.  When I worked at the Jones Fantastic Museum, as Count Pugsly, I used to love to ride the merry-go-round, where one of the horses was a dragon.  I would open my vampire cloak so that it would billow behind me.  I haven't been to the Seattle Center since the rides were closed, and I doubt I will ever go there again

.

Comments

Popular Posts