Punk Rock Disaster!!!


Maybe this is a sigh from Gawd that I'm too antique for this kind of behavior.  Been growing my hair out--very difficult when most of it has fallen out--as I wanted to have purple/pinkish hair when I go to ye H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival & Cthulhu Con.  So I bleached out my hair, then used the shower hose to wash ye bleach out.


Put in ye colours outta space and let yem set, and then went to run a bath so as to soak mine antient limbs and wash ye excess Manic Panic from my hair.  But I had forgotten to switch the shower off to bath mode, so as I was leaning over ye tub the shower exploded into rushing water, hit my scalp, and purple/red hair dye was splatter'd ALL OVER ye bathroom.  oy...



Some punx ain't as uncouth in ye art of being rad.  My friend Connie does it with style:

hard to believe I've been a rude punk lad for over thirty years ~~ I feel antique indeed...
wearing my Dead Kennedy's "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" armband.  Morons who didn't notice the red "no" line through it yelled at me for being a skinhead bigot...

Happy Birthday, Barbra Streisand!

Comments

  1. Actually, that look where the dye ran could come in handy some day--looks like a blood-spattered victim if you ever needed to dress that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tinctiguipo Mary Sanchez Crack
    landlasider

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts