Where's My Good Signing Pen???





Comments

  1. Is anything ever really cat-proof? Trust your signed pages survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilum, your way is so brave, so inspiring. As a defenceless boy who loved everyone I was also bullied at my rough-and-tumble schools in Preston. This left me hard and fairly ambivalent to my fellow companions on the way. My drama school guru pointed me at the following -

    "A man who becomes conscious of the responsibility he bears toward a human being who affectionately waits for him, or to an unfinished work, will never be able to throw away his life. He knows the "why" for his existence, and will be able to bear almost any "how."...

    "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

    Viktor Frankl "Man's Search for Meaning"

    Hope ye Muse bites soon!

    G. ;-)=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. When I first saw punk rockers, I was beguiled by the bravery of people decided to look so strange. When I got into the scene, it gave me a sense of freedom such as I had never known: people had been laughing at me, taunting me all my life, but now I was defying them by deciding to look bizarre, to be an actual freak. It was fun, cool, and liberating. It was like embracing the little kid I used to be, who had been so tormented, and giving him a sense of love and control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts