available on Amazon


I wonder why the images, particularly the lettering, of these pictures of books &c that I download are usually so blurry. Monstrous Aftermath has been publish'd, & is already available from various persons on Amazon. I just wrote a wee Amazon review that said the book is a work of genius, but of course one is not allow;d to review one's own book there, so ye review will be cancelled. I really like the back cover blurb, written for ye book by its editor, S. T. Joshi. The book is, in large part, my celebration of Lovecraft's weird poetry. The title of the book's first story, for example, references the lines from "Night-Gaunts":
And down the nether pits to that foul lake
Where the puffed shoggoths splash in doubtful sleep.
And there is, in "The Thing on the Doorstep," the eldritch cry concerning a pit of shoggoths. Lovecraft's poetry continues to inspire me, to ye point where I am trying to compose a new sonnet sequence entitled Sonnets of an Eldritch Bent for my next book from Centipede Press. Of course, new editions of Lovecraft's poems are something I cannot resist, & thus I have used the last of my PayPal funds for

available soon from PS Publishing, and featuring interior illustrations by Pete Von Sholly!

Comments

Popular Posts