not going after all

Ghostboy will be journeying to California on ye week-end of the HPL film festival, and so I will need to stay home and take care of our six kitties and one doggie. But that's okay; indeed, I really wasn't in the mood to go to Portland, but felt I shou'd. Now that I know I won't be going, I feel a kind of relief. I'm just not in ye social mood of late.

The one social "need" I feel is to hang out with other queens, to check out the Seattle drag culture; but going to bars really bores me, as I don't drink or drug; and I have a feeling our local scene, at least on ye hill, is pervaded by crack. No thanx. So I get my drag fix by watching videos on YouTube. Here's my new favourite.



Comments

  1. Dear Wilum, I've been too busy with home and Lovecraftian projects, and had totally missed Willam's, "Not A Pearl" video; Awesome!

    And for fans of RuPaul's Drag Race, which Jean and I both are, the "T" and "Shade" being tossed around in the video were spot-on.

    Thank you for sharing this video link, and your fondness for it.

    But my personal favorite Drag Queen video is...

    Anything posted by The Queen of Elritch Horror, Wilum Pugmire!

    Yours in All Things Drag & Lovecraft,

    Will

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts