Re: Rasmey Campbell Interview Trailer

Comments

  1. hello, I'm Francisco from Spain, I have been reading HPL for decades but it has been recently that I bought his complete fiction published by Valdemar in two hardbacks, the thing is that they don't consider Under the pyramids and In the walls of Eryx 100% lovecraftian tales but collaborations, I know about Harry Houdini but there is a controversy in Spain because some readers consider the two tales 100% lovecraftian what do you think? who's got the reason?

    pd I hope you excuse my poor English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Under the Pyramids" was completely written by Lovecraft, based on incidents related by Houdini to WEIRD TALES' editor. Sterling wrote a first draft of 6,000 to 8,000 words, and then Lovecraft wrote a completely new draft of his own, which is the story as we now have it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts