Eldritch Kickstarter


Oh, my darlings, I am getting SO excited about S. T.'s new anthology forthcoming from Dark Regions Press! Really great Mythos anthologies are a rare thing, and this is one of ye greatest. And now I have learned that my story, "Pickman's Lazuarus" (a story I consider one of my very finest) will have a new illustration created for it if the Kickstarter campaign reaches its first stretch goal by this Friday (May 19th) night. That has me quivering--for one thing I adore is to see my own weird fiction illustrated. It's a strange thing, but an artist's illustration can bring out an aspect of my own tale that I never fully realized mentally, imaginatively.

To support ye kickstarter, go to
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chrismorey/cthulhu-mythos-books-from-dark-regions-press/

Whoohoo!
I mean Ia fhtagn!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts