A Sad Delay


From Leslie Klinger: "...I'm sad to announce that Liveright Publishing/W. W. Norton has delayed publication of my New Annotated H. P. Lovecraft: Beyond the Mythos to Summer 2019. This is partly due to other books in their pipeline and partly because my New Annotated Franksenstein (that they so beautifully published) will still be very much in the public eye during the 2018 bicentennial year. While this delay gives me an opportunity to add some additional great photos to the Lovecraft book (supplied by the tireless Donovan K. Loucks), I had hoped it would be out in late 2018."

This is really frustrating news, because this is the ONE book that I am delirious to devour. The first volume is a tome to which I return constantly, one that has enhanced (unexpectedly) my admiration for H. P. Lovecraft's work and genius. That first volume has never ceas'd to bewitch me. 
=========================

Comments

Popular Posts